We are delighted to have partnered up with Practice Plan, who have designed patient plans specifically to meet your needs.
Our plans are tailored to suit your needs and to ensure that your high-quality dental health is affordable.
Adult Dental Care and Registration Plan £12.72 per month*
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental health examination to provide clinical examination, check for signs of oral cancer, x-rays and dental hygiene appointments where clinically necessary, periodontal advice and preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
And there’s more...
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
Children’s Dental Care and Registration Plan - (0 to 4 years inclusive) - Free of charge
Members will receive free dental health checks and treatment on baby teeth, as well as 50% discount on treatment on adult teeth.
Children’s Dental Care and Registration Plan - (5 to 17 years inclusive) - £4.42 per month
As for the 0 to 4 years plan but, members are entitled to Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance.
Denture Care and Registration Plan - £39.62 per annum*
Members who have full dentures are entitled to an examination to check the soft tissue after twelve consecutive monthly payments. Members will receive 20% discount on denture repairs and new dentures, as well as receiving the same benefits as patients on the Dental Care and Registration Plan.
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** Subject to receipt of six consecutive monthly payments.
*** The price includes a premium of £0.54 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Please see the Keyfacts document for further details.
Prices correct at time of going to print.
Appointments are available at the following times:
|Mon:||8.30 am - 6.00 pm|
|Tue:||8.30 am - 6.00 pm|
|Wed:||8.30 am - 5.00 pm|
|Thu:||8.30 am - 5.00 pm|
|Fri:||8.30 am - 5.00 pm|
Mellor & Associates Dental Care
312 Linthorpe Road
Tel: 01642 242714 / 01642 247840